Relationship with your inner self and the inner value
Many people associate self-esteem with elements related to aesthetics, professional success, or the ability to impose oneself in life.
In fact, Self-Esteem can be defined as an EXPERIENCE of GREAT trust in us and in our ability to love and respect ourselves and others.
It is the courage to manifest who we truly are. On this path you will learn:
- What is self-esteem
- What benefits can it cultivate for you
- What are its limitations
- How to increase it
Each session develops a theme through a theoretical and a practical part. Together we will talk about the ‘what’, the ‘how’ and the ‘why’.
Advancing along the way, you will notice how the practical part will have more and more space in your experience. Each meeting includes several stages of work:
The SELF-ESTEEM course includes:
- practice with physical exercises of Core Energetics, Yoga or breathing
- Final guided meditation
Course total: 20 hours
- 2 basic Masterclasses, 1.5 hours each
- 2 Basic Workshops, of 2.5 hours each
- 2 Intermediate Workshops, 2.5 hours each
- 2 Advanced Workshops, 3.5 hours each