Share to grow together
You can choose group sessions to deepen personal themes and, at the same time, you can have a direct and immediate comparison with the rest of the participants.
Finding that we share our emotional distress is of a great help. It increases our strength and safety.
In Feel Free, groups have a maximum of 8 people.
It is the right number to respect our priority: to give timely support to those who rely on us.
Group sessions last 1 hour and 45 minutes on average. In this way we can guarantee everyone a space for expressing themselves and sharing.
We organize the group sessions twice a month and we ask for a commitment of at least three months: we therefore start with a minimum of six sessions.
During each session we shall address a different theme, always in the context of personal growth.
The sessions have several objectives:
- To give the possibility of reasoning, brainstorming on fundamental issues of inner growth.
- To offer a safe space in which to exhibit one’s perception and one’s inner experience.
- To find, within the group, an opportunity for mutual support, a resource to face the challenges of life.
- To receive clarity and tools on how to apply the themes dealt with as a group in everyday life.
- To increase the capacity for observation and restitution without judgment and personal projections.
- To learn how to manage emotions and improve relationships.
- To diminish the sense of isolation and rediscover the value of sharing.
For the success of the course, WE FOCUS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF these fundamental qualities:
- Presence and involvement in every session
- Honesty, opening and indulgence
- Respect of confidentiality and privacy
- Willingness to receive and provide support, ideas, perceptions and lived experiences. Each group session goes through these phases of work:
- Introduction to the topic of the day: how it manifests itself, how to manage it, what are the benefits of conscious conduct;
- Exercise centring or guided meditation;
- Working in the “centre” with a participant. A participant makes available his/her experience linked to the theme he/she wishes to address. We start an individual work with the observing group;
- At the end of the individual work, the trainer explains the choices made in managing the exploration of the experience reported by the participant;
- Afterwards, the conversation opens up to the group that has only observed up to that moment;
- Depending on the time remaining, the trainer extends the exploration to as many people as possible;
- At the end, there is always a short moment of meditation.